The College and University has numerous ports of call for any one of your problems be they medical, mental or academic. These pages list some of the possible people and organisations that you can contact to get the support you need. Of course our Welfare/Women’s and LGBT officer, are always happy to help you out if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition to all the resources here you can always consult the National Health Service (NHS) for any issues related to your health.

Comments are closed